Account Executive - Tampa/Sarasota
|Salary Range:||Base + Uncapped Commission|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package (refer to website)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Since 1981, Xerox Audio Visual Solutions (XAV) has been a premier provider of comprehensive Audio Visual Solutions, combined with Enterprise IT Collaboration Technology. As a Diamond Member of InfoComm, we are a proud provider of premium comprehensive Collaboration Solutions into Commercial, Education, Faith Based, Government, Military, and Healthcare markets. With offices serving twelve states, we are one of the ten largest Unified Communication integrators in the country.
XAV is the only AV / VTC reseller in the market backed by an $11 billion dollar organization. Formed through the acquisition of many smaller AV companies, XAV blends the best of ‘regional family type’ offices backed by a large Fortune 100 Corporate entity.
Job Title: Account Executive
Position Reports To: Sales Manager or General Manager
Are you a Sales Professional looking for the perfect combination of stability and excitement?
Are you a relationship builder with a penchant for cutting edge technology?
If your answer is yes, then XAV needs you on our Fortune 200 team!
XAV’s world class sales organization is focused on putting the best talent on the field, committed to ongoing training and development and making a difference for our customers.
Account Executives at XAV work as Trusted Advisors to our customers and consistently demonstrate consultative value. Account Executives work closely with our service lead solutions partners.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Sell audiovisual technology solutions by targeting appropriate prospects, gaining access to decision makers, thoroughly understanding client needs and selling appropriate hardware and services solutions
- Hunt and develop net new customers through teleprospecting, networking and referrals
- Ensure customer satisfaction both through the sales phase and on an ongoing basis after the sale
- Maintain customer relationships through visits, calls, quarterly reviews and internal/external functions. Partner with Service as needed to ensure customers are well taken care of.
- Maintain 30/60/90-day funnel sufficient to meet monthly quotas
- Develop and submit an annual business plan including revenue and profit goals, targeted accounts and marketing strategies
- Participate and complete all vendor and internal training required
- Bring energy, enthusiasm and accountability to the team every day
- Collaborate with peers on best practices
- Utilize CRM and actively participate in performance based activities
- Attain assigned ongoing certification and training goals
Xerox Audio Visual Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred (or equivalent experience)
- A minimum of two years of progressive sales experience, preferably to commercial mid-market customers
- Prefer experience working in/with the AV/VTC industry
- Track record of achieving revenue and profit targets
- Sales ability, technical aptitude and competitive nature
- Self-directed, accountable, adaptable and positive attitude
- Proven ability to forecast, create a business plan, prospect and manage vendor/field relationships
- Ability to learn and retain an understanding of technology-related products and services
- An unwavering focus on customer service and problem solving
- Excellent listening, speaking and writing skills
- Valid driver’s license and transportation
- Ability to travel regularly to assigned territory
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds (small A/V equipment and presentation materials)
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.