Marketing Specialist - Entry Level - Norcross
|Salary Range:||$14 - $17/hr DOE|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Since 1981, Xerox Audio Visual Solutions (XAV) has been a premier provider of comprehensive Audio Visual Solutions, combined with Enterprise IT Collaboration Technology. As a Diamond Member of InfoComm, we are a proud provider of premium comprehensive Collaboration Solutions into Commercial, Education, Faith Based, Government, Military, and Healthcare markets. With offices serving twelve states, we are one of the ten largest Unified Communication integrators in the country.
XAV is the only AV / VTC reseller in the market backed by an $11 billion dollar organization. Formed through the acquisition of many smaller AV companies, XAV blends the best of ‘regional family type’ offices backed by a large Fortune 100 Corporate entity.
Job Title: Marketing Specialist (entry level)
Employment Type: Full time
Position Reports To: Director of Marketing
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Creative writing for marketing material
- Creating sales and marketing material (brochures, cut sheets and presentations using Photoshop, Indesign, and illustrator)
- Marketing campaigns
- Maintaining and creating Excel reports (using formulas, etc)
- Proofing materials
- Working on several projects at once
Xerox Audio Visual Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- 2-3 years of marketing support experience, or college education equivalent
- Very proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Mid-level understanding of Photoshop, Indesign, and illustrator
- Must be able to handle and work on several projects at once
- Strong proofing ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Creative/outside the box thinker
- Outgoing personality
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.